Settle down or hit the road?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get lucky. Cathy and I have absolutely nothing in common since the heat went out of our life but we learned to love each other before that happened. Since then, we were kinda co-dependant on each other till she fell  ill and now she is just dependent on me, which I will live up to as long as she is still with me. You can get lucky and you can be unlucky. It can depend a lot on weather or not one or both parties are willing to sacrifice themselves for the other.

Dolly,<br><br>I am glad you have finally come to a decision. &nbsp;It could not have been easy under the best of circumstances. &nbsp;I would agree with most of the things that have been said. &nbsp;But as&nbsp;Stargazer said, and was 100% spot on, 10/10, dead square,&nbsp;bulls-eye&nbsp;was the&nbsp;red flag of not having established your own identity yet for whatever the reason may be. &nbsp;The other points are not deal killers in and of themselves, but are I believe, certainly yellow flags to be aware of, indicators, or shots across the bow, if you will. &nbsp;Make the best of your life now, find out who and what you are, and there is a much better chance good things will follow the way you want them to. The best of luck to you.<br><br>OdB

Park somewhere;lay down in the back of your vehicle and listen to your heart and the sounds around you; then decide; or move.

Latest posts