• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SELLING MY 2003 CONVERTED DODGE RAM VAN 1500 W/ ONLY 59K MILES

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matias145

Reaction score
I'm selling my converted 2003 Dodge Van Ram 1500 57k miles. I lived in this van for about 5 months with my girlfriend we traveled around 20k miles from Florida to the Northwest and now we're back in Florida. We had a lot of fun times in it : ). The van is pretty stealth we where never bother while sleeping in cities or small towns. We only used campground like 3 times through the whole trip, just because we chose to.... the van is in pretty good conditions, we bought it with 43k miles it was owned by an Italian senior who only used it for random house repairs of the properties he rented. The cosmetic condition is in really good condition. We never had ANY problems on the road, the maintenance was always done every 3k miles. It has a new start up battery, new alternator belt and new front tires w/ 5k miles on them.

I'm selling the van for $7000. (i bought the van for $4700 w/o the conversions)

It's in very good condition, all the conversions were made by hand, which includes;

- 200 watts Solar Panel System, with; 1500 watts inverter, 30 amp controller, and 2 12v deep cycle batteries.

- Ceiling Vent.

- 12v Cooler (not fridge), more energy efficient.

- Insulation throughout the whole back cabin. Insulating curtains to block front, back and side windows.

- Sink and under counter 6Gl Water tank.W/ MANUAL WATER PUMP

- Under bed Storage.

- Portable grill, stove, Porta potty Included.

- Emergency Fast Battery Charger included.

- Clifford Alarm System w/ Remote start.($350 value)

- Portable lounge chairs.

- Fire Extinguisher.

- Pioneer Sound System ( $399 value).

Please let me know if you're interested.

My name is Matias, (786)-385-5014

Let me know if you'd like more pics.

I'm currently in Miami, FL.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_5335.JPG
    IMG_5335.JPG
    430.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5336.JPG
    IMG_5336.JPG
    336.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5338.JPG