Seat belt stuck in door

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GotSmart said:
One of the codes it is giving off is not in the list.   :s  I am sure it was read right.  Sometimes computers get confused. 

Gary has been talking with me, and we are working on a solution. 

I made some phone calls, and ORileys in Longview has the electronic tester and will check it for free.  The plug in for the tester is under the hood to the left of the AC on my van. 

ORileys 1165 15th Ave.   Longview

360~423~6000

If it is the black things in the middle of the unit, (Fuel injectors) sometimes they do get moist.  Fuel system cleaner will help, but it sometimes takes a tank or two.
I went to ORileys in longview they won't do it has to be a 96 or newer. Mine is a 92

Wheel Estate USA said:
I went to ORileys in longview they won't do it has to be a 96 or newer. Mine is a 92

I have a gas treatment in it but I haven't driven it for about a week.

On the codes try 3 3 1 6 8 5 5 did it again and the second 3 there is a slight pause might be a 1 then 6. do not know for sure just a thought.

That tool is a stock item in all ORileys stores.  The person you spoke with did not know the tools.  I had two other places direct me there, and spoke with a manager.

I don't know either Gary has PMed me too and I can't make sense of those numbers. 33 and 16 are actual codes. but it ends there. 33 is the AC clutch and 16 is loss of battery voltage sense. the list I got shows no 8 as the first or second digit. I called a buddy of mine and am waiting to hear back. highdesertranger

GotSmart said:
That tool is a stock item in all ORileys stores.  The person you spoke with did not know the tools.  I had two other places direct me there, and spoke with a manager.

I don't know I took it to them and said that they didn't have the right tool they got rid of them and won't do codes below a 96.

Well it is done it was the fuel filter and the idle thingy ask gary he knows but it didn't show up on the codes cuz it was still working. Thanks for all your help guys. I really appreciate the help and gary u are awesone thanks again.

Thanks for the update.  Kudos to Gary68.  :D

GotSmart said:
Thanks for the update.  Kudos to Gary68.  :D

couldn't let you have all the fun but next time I get to buttend wires and YOU get intakeOmouse and jerry rigged fuel filter gas in the armpit

fuel filter was "replaced" with standard inline and you could barely blow through it but it still idled erratic,she turned it off and a hellacious noise,tracked to idle doohickey
bad idle,idle thingy bad noise,didnt need a code for that
of course i had the star head to get it off,of course there was the end of an extension broke off inside

anyone need a stock late 80's early 90's dodge fuel filter pm me

The fuel filter is possibly the only part I have not replaced on my 91.  I do have two of them in my parts bucket. 

Idle thingy?  I am unable to find that listed.  Did you take a picture?

I have a 2002 solara... there's dirt maybe even rust in the bottom of the gas tank. I cannot let the tank go below a half tank or the dirt is sucked up and the fuel filter clogs! Once I give it time ( a minute or so) for the dirt to settle out of the filter, then the car will run.... but cannot let the tank go below half tank or it will happen again... and fuel filters are not cheap to replace.

Wheel Estate USA said:
Runs alot better now will know how much better the next time I drive it to town.

and vacuum the rest of the mouse nest?

Well it's running great like it did before. Jay put a fuel  filter on back in aug at the summer rtr in flagstaff. So is that good or not.