Seat belt stuck in door

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well almost got it but don't have the right tools to get ? out so gonna take it to a friends with the right tools on Monday. Will keep ya posted.

Glad you got it out? Don't be sorry, wish I was closer to help out. How did you get it fixed?

hopefull, congrats. looking foreword to reading what did it.

Wheel Estate USA said:
Well almost got it but don't have the right tools to get ? out so gonna take it to a friends with the right tools on Monday. Will keep ya posted.

Sorry Caretaker and Wabbit, you're a bit premature in the congratulations.

Margies' note above says, 'almost' and heading to a friends place on Monday who has the right tools.

We all wish we were closer Margie, even if it's just to give moral support and a hug!

Almost There said:
Sorry Caretaker and Wabbit, you're a bit premature in the congratulations.

Margies' note above says, 'almost' and heading to a friends place on Monday who has the right tools.

We all wish we were closer Margie, even if it's just to give moral support and a hug!

Well come here and give me my hug anyway lol

Now I have to get a diagnostic test done hopefully o'reillys will be able to they don't know on account that it is a 92 and has to be 96 or newer

google 'OBD 1 pulling codes with paper clip'
I actually have a little metal gizmo I got off the Matco truck as a gimme when I bought some other tools

the symptoms are stalling at stop and going uphill,the check engine light has been on for awhile

we need to get this diagnost so i can just show up with the parts and change them,i have to schedule 3 1/2-4 hours drive time in
sure it could just be a vacuum hose but i just cant be going back a forth at that distance,just dont have the time

1992 dodge,any help would be appreciated

The first thing I would do is to start using Lucas Fuel Treatment.

Those TBI carbs need to stay clean. 

Oriellys has the adaptor to downlioad the codes.

Oriellys won't do it. I put some gas treatment in and will test it out. Coming home yesterday had to keep it running and would only do about 25 miles and 20 up the hill. Then smooth it smoothed out but still couldn't get up speed.