scout

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like Scout was a hellva dog and I'm sure he loved his life with you.
RIP Scout and may you find peace in his passing, HDR.

So sad. I know how you must feel, having lost more than my share. The grief of losing a loved one is almost unbearable at times. I'm sure you'll meet him at the rainbow bridge when your time of suffering has ended. I believe he's waiting for you there now. Oh happy day when you two are reunited!

Chip

That's sad to hear. Scout looks like he was a really good boy and had a great life. I'm happy he got to spend it with you.

RIP Scout.

Sorry for your loss Mike .
I have a chocolate Labrador that I got when she was 6 weeks old and she’s 12 now . We go everywhere together , she loves what ever I do. If I’m happy she is happy. When she passes I know I’ll be devastated.

I’m so sorry for your loss Mike. There many kinds of pain in life, but very few hurt as much as losing our furry buddies.

As I’m sure you know, the ache lessens but never goes away. But I have found that the tears are slowly replaced with smiles at every though of our lost companion.

Be well.

Sorry to hear, Mike. Tough to lose them for sure. My last one was with me for 17 years and she let me go everywhere with her.

It is a devastating heartache. I'm sorry you are having to go through it. Peace  :heart:

Latest posts