Safe Parrking program in N CA?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tav-2020

Reaction score
Pardon if this has been posted before. I stumbled across this and thought it might be of service to others on this list. I am from the east coast so not likely to explore further. Quick review seems like they bundle other services too, but also was shocked that they charge ~150 bucks for the "manual" to actual get at the info/program...scam???

Safe Parking program link:
https://sbnbcc.org/safe-parking/

Regarding the safe parking manual: I think the $150 manual is for people who want to start up a safe parking program, not for the individual Parker’s. So it’s actually a business plan. I just get that information from reading the table of contents

Marie said:
Regarding the safe parking manual: I think the $150 manual is for people who want to start up a safe parking program, not for the individual Parker’s. So it’s actually a business plan. I just get that information from reading the table of contents

yes, i see that now..had not read deep as it really did not apply to my current situation but wanted to share :)