Rust?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motrukdriver said:
A case of rattle cans, a decent pop on hand spray, Sunday's newspaper and a couple rolls of masking tape and you can make it what ever color you want.  I sprayed an old 66 Ford pickup like that, appliance almond, and couldn't believe the compliments I got.  Of course I was living down in South Georgia at the time so there's that...

I would like to be as adventurous! I don't have a garage I can work in and wind kicks up at any given moment where I live, so I'm sure I'd end up with a nice dusty paint job with a few leaf marks and bugs to boot.  lol  

I know most on here would ask "why", but I'm just going to let pro's do the paint and rust-proofing. :)

I have my hands full with all the other mechanical, electrical and construction learning I will need to do.

I'm retired from trucking now but those last few years on the road I swore I was gonna paint my big truck the color of bug guts so I'd never have to wash it again. Dusty, leaf marks and bugs would go along way with the camo look.

Motrukdriver said:
I'm retired from trucking now but those last few years on the road I swore I was gonna paint my big truck the color of bug guts so I'd never have to wash it again.  Dusty, leaf marks and bugs would go along way with the camo look.

Lol very true.