RTR Question

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twebster

Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks everyone! I'm going to do my best to show up at least a couple days early. To be more specific about what I need done: as of now I'm an empty slate. I'm going to attempt putting my plywood floor in tomorrow(wish me luck) I want to insulate & at least have the paneling up before I leave. I need a bed frame made, I have some furniture(an old hutch, an old cedar chest I'm going to put on end & make 3 cupboard shelves, a kitchen cabinet that I have a bar sink to put in & figure out a water in & out with a pump, & an end table to cut to fit over half the tire well. If I have enough money I'd like to buy a solar set up & charge isolator(not sure if that's what its called but the device that charges your house battery while your rig is running). I know its a lot to do but I have much faith I will find lots of handy-dandy folks willing to help me out. I am fully capable of doing the work myself but I need a lot of guidance! I don't know how to change my picture amount so I can't post pictures! Please tell me how to make my attachments smaller so I can post pictures. Thank you all![/font]

Twebster said:
I'm doing this on my phone...not a personal computer.

I find tapatalk makes it easier to do these thing while on a phone or tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another work around is send the photo to yourself and choose to reduce the file size before sending.. (bonus, you can save them to a specific email folder and have a back up of your pics separate from your phone.. ;) )

Twebster said:
I'm doing this on my phone...not a personal computer.

That reminds me:

Bluetooth keyboards and mice will connect to phones and tablets.  Add in a dollar store tablet stand and ya got yaself a dinky laptop. :)

I bought a 3.2 mega pixels Sony camera for 5 bucks at a yard sale even at the largest possible size it uploads perfectly. Better yet get one that takes 2 x AA bats