RTR/Desert Basics

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oddly enough, these items were overlooked... a comfortable chair, Jose Cuervo for the evening, tepid dark beer for the morning

Lisa Truck Gypsy said:
I usually put a some sugar near the anthill and that keeps them busy. If you are there long term sprinkle dried grits around the ant pile, wait a while then water it and the ants will explode. Gross but effective.
 LOL. Yeast powder or cubes & molasses or maple or corn syrup, put in bottle cap, let dry up overnight. Set them out. The yeast makes gas with sugars! What comes next, is obvious.

whitewolf said:
Poured in Parker. That's the first rain I've seen in months.

Are you still in Parker? There is a nomad in Parker looking for references to a good mechanic shop. Rig is sick. I think the user name is "Kat...." . Crap..I just saw it..Let me go find it again. BRB

Lisa Truck Gypsy said:
I usually put a some sugar near the anthill and that keeps them busy. If you are there long term sprinkle dried grits around the ant pile, wait a while then water it and the ants will explode. Gross but effective.

Oh NOOO!!!   Now PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Ants) are gonna march in protest.