Rookie full-time car dweller

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shredley

Reaction score
Hi!  I’ve lurked these forums, the blog, and the YouTube channel for a while and now I’m out of the sticks and bricks in my rough-draft Camry conversion.  So far so good but lots to learn, and I look forward to it all :)  I’m a creative feller and could go on for hours about DIY music and arts/crafts, so hit me up if that’s your bag.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Shredley - welcome to the life end of the forum. I’m too big and fat to live in a Camry I’m in a full-size Dodge conversion van. If you don’t mind saying where are you at where are you going? I’ve been talking about getting to Florida now for almost a year and I’m here just arrived today. By the way I’m really upset you put my picture on your profile. Well my mother used to call me a monkey my wife called me an ass but I don’t think that was the animal she had in mind. Take care enjoy get involved here we love to have friends.

Hi, nature lover.  Sorry about the photo - I didn’t think I’d run into you here :)  To answer your question, I started off in Kansas and right now I’m in the Tucson area. I love the southwest, and I’m definitely not missing stuffing my socks with hand warmers every night!  Eventually I’d like to head to CA, then up the coast to Oregon and Washington. It’ll be more of a crawl than a dash, which is the way I like it. Hope you’re enjoying Florida!