Road Accident with Dog

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liv, no post in a bit. You ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I now live on a ranch in northern NM. Liv's golden could stay here with us as long as necessary. The problem is nights are bloody cold in northern New Mexico, though days are warm or warm enough.

Hopefully some one will step up if they haven't already!

I don’t know Liv, but am concerned for her and that she may be dealing with all of this by herself.

Has anyone been in touch with her, know where she is, if she’s doing okay, has she found a place for her dog?

I received a great deal of help from strangers during my emergency far from home, and feel that if this is her primary community someone should be doing something to help her, go to her, pick up any slack.

Not suggesting all these particulars should be posted here, but if it is known that all is okay I’m sure I’m not the only one who is a little worried.

I haven't heard from her. Just hoping she's okay and family is there with her... I hope she'll get back in touch with us when she's feeling up to it.

she has not been back on the forum since she started this thread. I am also concerned. highdesertranger

I can also help with the rescue side, depending on where you are. And if need be we can arrange transportation. Best of luck and hope you heal fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a clue as to where she might have been, even nearest town? It might be possible to search for accident reports in that area on 11/12 and find out at least maybe which hospital she was taken to...? Or would that be too much of an invasion of privacy? She may not have charger for her phone so can't check in here, if she even feels up to it.

I'm not positive of this, but think she mentioned a week or so back that she had left her homebase, which I think maybe in Louisana (another guess), and was on the way west. This should have put her somewhere in west TX or in NM. She's clearly very independent.

Ummm, maybe not on the road. I just tracked this post down from the other thread, indicates heading out in mid-December, so possibly still at home. Post #611.
- https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=33083&pid=420576#pid420576

She said something about needing operations, right? She may be going through a lot medically at the moment that makes it very hard for her to do anything else.

I just did a IP address check on the OP and it came back Miami,FL.

well I just ran it through another IP tracker and it came back west of Whitcha
highdesertranger

Am looking in south Florida online newspapers, so far not finding an accident that sounds like what she described.

Hi, everyone. Linda just send me the link to this thread. I wanted to thank everyone. I posted under The Road Is Freedom thread.

Definitely, two surgeries. Nothing life-threatening. I also get a new tooth! I'm so happy... :rolleyes:

Thank you for your kindness.

Liv

Thanks for updating here, Liv, good to know all is okay.

I think it’s fair to say that if you need help from the masses, just ask.

Wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Thanks for checking in! We've been worried and wanting to help. Is your dog being lived and cared for?