RIP Rob"Gunny"Jungman

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary68

Reaction score
if you remember Gunny well he past away a couple days ago

Is there an address to send a card? A link to an obituary? A donation request?

TIA

not at the moment,we are in contact with his son and when we get more info i will post it here

RIP Rob. I am glad I got to meet you last year.

It is interesting how a person can affect another’s life. Rob helped me out, after a member here told him of a difficulty I was having. From Rob’s help I met and camped with a few members here. I owed him a home cooked meal in return for his kindness. I never had a chance to repay his kindness.

RIP Gunny, you will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Gary. Rob and I texted and talked up until recently. We were hoping to catch up in October.

Still have several of his posted images saved...

RIP Gunny

I'm at a loss for the correct words. I never got to meet him but always enjoyed his posts.

RIP Gunny, you will be missed.

I loved Rob. Never got to meet him, but he was one of the good guys. All the way around. I have really missed his posts since he left the forum. May he rest in peace and I hope his families grief is gentle on them. Thank you so much for letting us all know of his passing.

That's sad to hear. From his comments about his heart condition it didn't sound good for him. It didn't work out for us to meet up for a trip to Utah so we never met at all. RIP Gunny.