Renergy 30A PWM Controller

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelander

Reaction score
When I get to Quartszite, I will be bring a brand new Renergy Adventurer 30Amp PWM controller with me. I don't think it will support Lithium Batteries.   

I upgraded to a MPPT and never installed the PWM unit.

There is a  local Quartzsite buy and sell facebook page if you don't get any takers from this group.

I guess they are trying to sell it they really don't say. a model # and an asking price would be helpful. highdesertranger

I don't really have a price, I thought I could find a nice home it and give it to somebody that needs it.

I have some other Solar items like MC4 connectors and a couple of branch connectors, and a roof box as well.

Some of the HOWA board members are around the Quartzsite vicinity. Perhaps they can direct you to a petson in real need of those components. I know they cant store items and there is no van build near in the future but they do get request coming in.  There are two informal camp near a board member times set up for January. I dont have those times and places at my fingertips so no links to them this time around.

Free lander, I’m several thousand miles from course site but I am for looking such an item. I’m not destitute I have enough to get by just enough with my Social Security. So if you would set a price and we look into shipping I could be interested. Just saying. Have a great day

I could find a box, its small 6.56 x 4.50 x 1.90 inches and weighs 0.6 lbs. I could check it out.

I used the Bluetooth module and the voltage and temp probes, its just the controller.

This would work good for a portable panel system. Up to 400 watts