RECIPES for the ROAD

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aha, alfredo sauce, named after my Facebook alter-ego....haha, Alfredo Tododelmundo you rascal....<br />B

OK I seem to have gotten you upset Kate I didn't mean too, I'm going to step away for a bit....wasn't meaning it to be taken so personal......

If you look at the dates of the first few posts they are out of sequence. Most likely happened when I blended everything together.

I get it now Katie.....I clicked on it in the "new posts" lineup on the forum and the thread is called Recipes for the Road.....then that post as a number one with nothing else to clue me in....and I noticed that it is kinda rusty under here....I might as well lube the bus while here....<br />bri

Brian- I should have been more specific when I was responding. I had no problem with your question or your responses. They were understandable and I am sorry.

Yeah, Wind, I do take it personal when people complain about the job I do here. I get it on pretty much a daily basis, on list and off. Maybe it is a sign of my poor character, but I just don't get humor out of it. There's no LOL in it for me. But, instead of being defensive and trying to show I'm not a total F- up, I could have addressed it in a much nicer way. Just as I ask everybody else to do. So my apologies to you also.

So now that this is all off-topic.....although it was sorta a recipe for disaster..... I want to add that there's a lot of work going on behind the scenes (by members and mods and owners alike) that are gonna make this place even better than ever. For everyone.