Question for cat people

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they get bathed and shaved down at the groomers several times during the summer. They are so happy to have all that hair off and really come to life

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cammalu said:
And they get bathed and shaved down at the groomers several times during the summer.  They are so happy to have all that hair off and really come to life

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Must be long haired.  

My cat will come out with me, and sit in several places while I am working on the van in the summer,  Hot concrete, van seat, cool concrete, then grass.  Repeat. 

He hates snow.

Attachments

• IMAG0232.jpg
    IMAG0232.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 8
Very cute buddy cat [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaxN the vandwelling cat, circa 1996(?) he was 4 months old here. We did well over 100,000 miles together. He did not do harness!! He weighed 22 pounds grown & I could let him out in a national forest, or any other place, & simply say "Pack the cat!" & he was aboard!!

I lost the pics all in a flood but had the best pic of him walking down the main promenade at Mt. Rushmore. I reached the bottom & looked back, people were parting like the red sea as he sauntered slowly along that long tail held high!

I was lucky with 3 travelling cats in a row that I could trust out in nature & to come when called. It's why I now have a dog...she doesn't come very well yet, I needed the challenge!!

Attachments

• IMG_20151203_083716.jpg
    IMG_20151203_083716.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts