Quality of Adventuridge products?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gardenias

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has used their products.
Although I avoid products from that particular country, the prices are tempting... :huh:

Gardenias said:
I'm wondering if anyone has used their products.
Although I avoid products from that particular country, the prices are tempting... :huh:

:s  It's a what?  Please  :)

Jewellann

Adventure Ridge is a brand that Aldi sells. I'd imagine some stuff is good and some not as good. They have some camping sale stuff for next Wednesday.

A quick google search shows some interesting gear. The two burner propane stove with grill looks very enticing. I LOVE toast and it has what looks like a broiler not a grill.

Reviews seem to indicate weekender quality and some great deals and some total garbage. YMMV

I forgot to add that I have not used Adventure Ridge products but would consider their sleeping pad (and other camping gear) if I didn't already have one. That $10 price is very good even though you can get the Walmart blue foam pad for around $7 (smaller).

Just left my local Aldi. I'm tempted by the folding table and the pop up tent. The collapsable dish drainer is full size and so too big for just me.

I would give them a meh quality and good price for product.

The Dried Fruit and Nut Medley is tasty.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The Adventuridge "folding shovel" was 8 times less than the "Gerber E-Tool™ (entrenching tool)"; maybe I'll experiment with both. :-/

I have no idea as I have never used one. I believe that the ones with the pick is not GI issue. I have several of the ones I linked to and can attest to them being very well made. highdesertranger

Because I procrastinated returning the Adventuridge folding shovel, I'd been using it to transfer mulch to buckets. I guess the real test will be when I try to dig a hole with it.