PROPANE: Seeking the Right Adapters

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmickGold

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have purchased this regulator for my two 20 lb propane tanks. I plan to use this copper tubing along the inner wall of my van to direct propane to my furnace.  But a few feet before the furnace, I need to insert a T connector on the copper propane tube, so I can connect this hose to my stove.  But geez!  There are so many T connectors and adapters to choose from!  Which ones will work for me?

In short, I'm looking for a propane expert who can instruct me on which components I need to correctly connect the stove and furnace to my tanks.

Ok only flare fittings or pipe fittings are legal. there are proprietary fittings that are also legal but they all have a specialize use, like hooking to the tank, or splitting the lines at the tank, hooking to a Coleman stove, etc.

here is what you need for a tee,

https://www.amazon.com/Brass-Fittin...588649628&sprefix=gas+line+tee,aps,416&sr=8-4

that is a flare fitting your heater has one of those or pipe thread. i just noticed that is a 3/8" tee, you might need a 1/2" tee.

highdesertranger