progress so far...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rastaman

Reaction score
I have rebuilt (from inside) the side wall, replacing the crappy 1"x2" with 2"x3"....<br><br><br>I then moved on to the front over hang area. I initially thought I could&nbsp; also get away with replacing the interior framing from inside. This framing appeared to only support the finish panel.&nbsp;<br>The more I tore into it the worse it got. the left side which I had thought was solid proved to be even more rotted than the left. You would never of know as there was no visual evidence. <br>I ended up lifting the skin off the front and did a complete rebuild. along with replacing the supporting stringers under the platform. <br>It was then insulated with several layers of foam styroform<br>I have removed and resealed two windows so far..<br>I am pleased with the out come.<br><br><br>Next to come is the roof,...

This will be YOUR Home when your done. Nothing like rebuilding to make it very personal and defined to make it your Home.<br>Good work so far, keep it up