Please allow me to introduce myself

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casa De Wherever

Reaction score
My name is Sam and I am a 56 year old native San Diegan who needs to be freer so I'll be full-timing in my 1993 Ford Jamboree 23' motorhome with two Yamaha Zuma 50 scooters. Near plans are Thanksgiving in the Borrego desert, then meeting friends in Yuma, and onto Ehrenberg to hopefully meet a few of the good folks on this forum.

Really looking forward to the Rubber Tramp Rendevous to learn a thing or fifty from you knowledgeable seminar leaders and also forge some good friendships.

Bob's inspirational quotes got me on the road this summer for a 9 state month long trip - and I dug it. Thank you Bob!

Are you a man of wealth and fame? - Rolling Stones. Lol.

Neither... but I can definitely get some "Satisfaction" from living on the road!

Thank you for the warm welcomes, see you in Quartzite!

...................Sam

Something tells me you're going to fit in here lol. Welcome

Welcome to the CRVL forums! Sounds like a good plan. Hope to see you in Quaertzsite!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.