Plague in flagstaff !!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On I 40 well outside of Barstow headed for the plague - I mean the Flagstaff area. We are pokey. Got to stop often to let the dog out. Otherwise, he gets car sick. Air cool, crisp. Windy and dusty. Even with the dust, it smells cleaner and fresher than it did around Los Angeles and we never even made it into the actual city.

Can't get into the Passport campground until tomorrow. Good thing, too. It's raining cats and dogs. I don't want to be unhook in the car and setting up in this. We'll spend tonight at Camping World or Pilot.

Bob, I sent you an email. Tried to PM you, but I am not sure how initiating PM's works. I don't see the email in my sent box. If you get anything and respond thru a PM, I will look when I get back from the laundry. Love the park, but the only way the park wifi could be worse right now is if it didn't exist at all.

!!!! PANIC !!!!

34 people died this month alone, in Southern Calif from DihydrogenMonoxide exposure !!

The mayor of LA has done NOTHING. San Diego's city morgue has documented & admitted to the problem, but no other city officials are acknowledging the problem, and no action is planned !!!

!!! Simply Outrageous !!!

Still, people are flying into and out of the LA basin everyday, to all corners of the globe.

On a positive note: The city of Santa Cruz has banned some common products manufactured using DihydrogenMonoxide.

That is all .

p.s. DiHydrogenMonoxide is also known as H2O, or simply as water .....
p.p.s. and yes, the use of DihydrogenMonoxide was the principle rational for Santa Cruz banning Styrofoam cups

I. Kid. You. Not !!!!!! :dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy: