Pirate Camp....a build opportunity

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hocho said:
..............If anything, I'd like to help others with their projects or just check out builds. Swapping info and sharing ideas.

Pirate "Camp" is more or less a state-of-mind.......My wife and I are basically alone.....We're parked in YARC camp surrounded by a handfull of RV friends very distanced....We don't interact much at all.......If someone needs help they arrive and I'll work on their project

There is generally No visiting others rigs....a COVID thing...........Safe socializing

You're Welcome to Visit

abnorm said:
Pirate "Camp" is more or less a state-of-mind.......My wife and I are basically alone.....We're parked in YARC camp....

There is generally No visiting others rigs....a COVID thing...........Safe socializing

You're Welcome to Visit

Thanks. I'm gonna try to visit. And yes, because of COVID, I will stay safe. I meant visiting as talking to people outside... Not going in rigs.

Hope to meet you soon, abnorm!

Thank you for the reply and kindnesses. It's not looking like I'll visit. I'm in Quartzsite now at Dome Rock. I'm having some alternator issues... Sounds like the bearings are dying on my Astro. I'm gonna lay low and try to figure out my next move.

Latest posts