Phone Get-Together Today!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jshortell

Reaction score
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Travelling w/Anxiety, Depression, etc?  Dial in TODAY! It's like a virtual campfire with people who get it! 5 Pacific / 6 Mount. / 7 Cen / 8 East / 9 Atl.  Here's what one person wrote me about the meeting:  [/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]" The DBSA Nomad Chapter calls give me a sense of connection with other nomads in a way that is so self-affirming, that when I get off the call, no matter how alone I may be physically, I know I'm not alone.  The support I receive is so practical.  The experiences people on the road share help me learn how to thrive living beyond stick and brick housing.  As a single woman who spent 2 1/2 years in a motorhome with a door that locked, I'm going to be living in a tent for awhile.  In a Nomad Chapter meeting, I expressed my fear about not having a door that locked and got a great suggestion about how to secure my tent.  Wow.  Simple stuff, but so helpful.  I look forward to these meetings now and feel a connection to the people who participate.  I want to know where they are, how things are going, what's new.  No matter what kind of emotional place I'm in at the time, I know those friendly voices represent others, like me, who are living our lives in an unconventional way and are incredibly resilient.   We may face many challenges and have cool, maybe even magical adventures.  For me, the comfort and connection of sharing those challenges and adventures with each other is the gift of the Nomad Chapter. "[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Paste the following into your dialer:. [/font][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]+1 206-462-5569,,2016056025#

[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Or dial 206-462-5569 and enter 2016056025# when prompted[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sponsored by DBSA-GH, aka NomadChapter.org [/font][/font]

Anyone here could get together and use Google Hangouts.  

hangoutslogo-5bf32ae5c9e77c0051f9cbbd.jpg

Whoever would set it up could send out the link to any who would request to join.