Parker Van Build

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnFear

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone from this site here at the van build?
Thanks, AnFear

Yep, I was there and had great time ..
7b9e313b186e370c960c028f0c2a541b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've had a group working for the past two weeks at "Pirate Camp"

Hey dutch….saw your rig drive thru...…nice...….

Happy Turkey Day...………(and we're still building)………..doug

Wish I could stayed longer. Had a meetup in Quartz and LA back in AZ in a few weeks

We're still here, staying until Friday... tomorrow a thanksgiving dinner and potluck is planned, so the party is still going!

I’m here as well. This has been a great experience, so many stepping up to help. I have been helping a newbie gat his feet wet and yesterday someone arrived that was also a 4 day old newbie. Made so many new friends, feeling blessed today!

Sorry I missed you guys. I drove by this morning but the pirate flag was gone. Went by last night but you where probably at the potluck.
Anyway I'm going to stop by the Bouse caravan tomorrow. I'll be on my Buell. :)

Was at the build until Wednesday. Great time. Good people.  Changed my priorities for the rest of the build.

will make it next year... looks like a lot of fun and a lot of work...

going to the RTR if my unproven tow vehicle and unknown toy hauler will make it :)

Still 'nearby' in Lake Havasu City finishing the last van.....we're in Craggy Wash for the weekend...….."Lili" needs to return to Florida soon

An empty 2018 Nissan van.....Needed a MaxFan and Insulation...…Main Camp turned her down for the insulation.....They said they had No Ideas on how to install insulation in the Nissan...…(it IS a little weird interior profile)

"No Problem" for some Pirates........We got carried away adding a Bed and Beadboard

OMG...…….. I've got to cut the last of the beadboard curves tomorrow morning !!!!!....no spares......cross yor' fingers for me...………….

It just keeps going and going. Keep up the good work!

Latest posts