Painting Reflectix black on one side

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear about your experience with Gila. mine will probably degrade as well over time but i didnt think theyd last as long as the pro stuff.<br><br>have you used Harbor Freight tap and dies? i was thinking of getting a set but they are the type of thing that really needs to be good steel.

No, Have not tried those. Generally I buy their tools to be lenders or just to be abused and generally try to buy &nbsp;more quality stuff. &nbsp;Thankfully I bought a good amount of my tools, like a porter cable plunge router, before they moved production to China.<br><br>I do have a 1/4 and 3/8 inch socket set whose sockets seem pretty durable when used with an old craftsman ratchet, but I would not trust the HF 3/8 ratchet not to break and skin my knuckles, generally the 1/4 I'll never put enough torque on to ruin.<br><br>Lots of their tools i own are just tools to hold me over till I can buy quality, and If I don't find the desire/need to replace them, all the better.

Latest posts