Overdue Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turtlelady

Reaction score
Hello, All. Thank you to many of you who have already given me hours of happy reading and much needed advice about the freedom, joy, growth and beauty to be had on the road.  I've had gypsy blood my entire life and been blessed with many decades of adventures of various types. I am not ready to retire from that desire to see who or what is around the next corner. I will fly from KY to Phoenix, meet an adventuring buddy who lives there, and travel to RTR'18  in her motorhome. Many friends have helped me carve out the time from my caregiving duties to make this happen. I appreciate them, and their encouraging efforts so much.  I look forward to meeting many of you, some of whom have hero and heroine status in my eyes. I bought a van in May, and she is wonderful. I, however, am not yet ready to make that cross-country trip alone. One step at a time. Happy Holidays, TurtleLady

Safe travels and have a blast at RTR Quartzsite...

Merry Christmas!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Turtlelady! Sounds like a good plan - enjoy the RTR!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi TurtleLady~Sounds like a grand plan and I can hear your excitement!  I'll be attending the RTR for the first time, so I hope to meet you:)

Latest posts