Out of the Lurk and into the Fray, Hello from AZ!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesertDweller

Reaction score
I found this site about a month ago, and have been lurking quite a bit. I decided to join in! Even though we're working towards getting an RV, I decided this would be a friendly place to read and post. We do have a van, but are planning on using both and RV and a conversion van, since we're "traveling vendors", and both vehicles will work best for us. Thanks for having us on your site! I feel a bit more freedom posting here than on a few others I've been reading. They seem to be so, well..."censored". I also saw the video "Out of Bounds" a few times, and I liked it quite a bit. Thanks for sharing all this great info with us, we truly appreciate it!  :D

Welcome! Yes, I have seen the video a few times also. It can lift you "up" on a more "down" day! Here, it seems you can let your guard down so it is different than the other forums. You can be "you"!

DesertDweller said:
I found this site about a month ago, and have been lurking quite a bit. I decided to join in! Even though we're working towards getting an RV, I decided this would be a friendly place to read and post. We do have a van, but are planning on using both and RV and a conversion van, since we're "traveling vendors", and both vehicles will work best for us. Thanks for having us on your site! I feel a bit more freedom posting here than on a few others I've been reading. They seem to be so, well..."censored". I also saw the video "Out of Bounds" a few times, and I liked it quite a bit. Thanks for sharing all this great info with us, we truly appreciate it!  :D

hello,  i joined the forums in 12/16 and you are right about freedom to be yourself.  there are some rules but not my place to guide you to them and they are not offensiive/overbearing. have you read the archived blogs?  so much info there!  there are also you tube videos with bob wells and also the ones with "enigmatic nomadics" just so much good info with a little comedy thrown in for good measure.  well welcome!  happy trails...texas jaybird        :)

Welcome to the CRVL forums DesertDweller! This is a much friendlier forum than some of the other RV forums. :) Glad you decided to join us!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the site, There is a wide range of wealth on here, I'm sure any question you have somebody will have a answer for you.
Good luck on here.

Hello and welcome! My folks are van dwellers/vendors as well. They have been doing it over 20 years now and love it. Good luck on your adventures.

Thank you for such a warm welcome, I can see that I'm in the right place!  :cool: We have one more piece of real estate to sell, and we'll be totally free! I just bartered an acre of land for a suh-weet conversion van, which we'll be traveling/vending out of all next week, starting on Saturday. I decided to lurk for awhile before signing up, so I could get the feel of this neat place. I really like it. I look forward to seeing more of Bob's videos for sure. I admire people who share their info and experiences with "the rest of us". I hope I can be of assistance to others as well.