Omaha checkin' in

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyndrider

Reaction score
Hello from NE. Lived my life as a nomad, on a bike, want to continue with my family in tow.Great Site, hopefully will see some of you "IN The Wind"<br>

<font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;">Hi,</span></font><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;">...So glad to see another Midwesterner. &nbsp;...And one of these days, the strong Midwest wind is going to blow us to another RTR. &nbsp;Welcome!</span></font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;"><br></span></font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;">Katie</span></font></div>

Motorcycle, 15 years, still ride. Children are in scouting now, great time to travel and show them Our USA.<br>

Hi Wyndrider...welcome....<br>I have been riding for 50 years and recently pretty much moved to van travel as a replacement....too old to sleep on the ground much any more and can't afford motels...I still ride a 1983 GL1100 with an older Ural sidecar....and will probably do some more touring...used to ride BMW's a lot...<br>My wife still rides a lot...BMW F650 classic and a Honda Nighthawk 750...<br>She writes a lot for Rider magazine....about her rides...<br>Bri<br><br>

Thank you for the welcome, BK, the Loess Hills Motorcycle Rally is in Sept. 2nd week, come camp and enjoy the races. Located just south of Council Bluffs IA,<br>plenty of room for RV;s It is a quiet rally, family friendly.<br><br>