Okay, that was weird...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyLife1977

Reaction score
10 pm we hit the sack. Just as I'm putting the electronics to bed, and hubby, a rather nice van pulls up next to us in an almost empty 60 car lot.  Right next to us, a little too close. As in, you'd have to squeeze to get out the driver side door.  Im sort of, okay, what ever, because i hear them talking quietly.  We pull the bed out and make sure the cat has his food and water. 10:10 pm a police helicopter comes buzzing over, very over.  Van starts up and takes off, not too slow, not like they crept in next to us.  
Hmmm.  After a few seriously low, as in, hey my roof is not a helipad, the cop copter takes off, too.  My guess is, 10:26 right now, cops are going to come knocking.  I hope not, I'm dead tired from slinging plywood all day.  But weird.  We don't want to be part of anyone's shoot out!

that is freaky! I hate when weirdo crap goes down like that, makes ya really wonder LOL
hope the rest was super uneventful!

That’s not good. I like everything going nice and easy and quiet

No police, but very weird. Out of an empty lot, maybe two cars on either end, they scooched up next to us very slowly, you could hear it on the gravel. Nice new high top van, clean and white, rv type windows. No roof appliances yet, but rv windows. That's all I could see from our curtain peeping, LOL! But the whole taking off with the police thing, makes me very curious.

and we wonder why the 'white van' scary syndrome is out there freakin' people out...cause the weirdo's use white vans for bad things LOL

super happy all is good and quiet and chalk it up to 'weird', like seeing a UFO and other crap we have happen to us we can't explain :)

When we went to vote, some one called the police because antifa has been using uhaul box trucks to transport their riots. One more pain in the butt.
Anyone read the news about a place up in I think Washington or Oregon, a while back last year, where the town confronted a family (white van of couse) on vacation because they suspected them of being rioters? Cue the fiddles. It would be a great idea to have a 'safe to travel' app or something.

Glad to see you reporting in after your overnight at the fun house there. You have to wonder how much we are paying as retirees to have the cops harass van dwellers with helicopters. That's gotta be extra & not included in the standard overnight pass.
-crofter

HappyLife1977 said:
When we went to vote, some one called the police because antifa has been using uhaul box trucks to transport their riots.

What?!?

I didn't know you could fit a riot in a Uhaul truck.

My kids were a riot all by themselves! LOL!!!