Oh Boy, Hitting the road Waaay sooner than expected!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesertRose

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Life's been crazy for me lately, as I'm sure it has been for others here as well... It's a Full Moon in Virgo today (4:51pm PST) opposing a Stellium in Pisces, with Mars T-squaring all that. Oh boy! Those of you who know astrology know what I'm talkin' 'bout, Willis. :p

Instead of hitting the road March 7 it became March 20, then April 20, now it's going to be Sunday March 11 for sure. Daylight Savings Time. The only time I didn't like it was while living in AZ, never could figure out what time it was elsewhere, having spent my entire life on the West Coast.

As a result of Bob's very recent video with Kathy, I have joined Boondockers United and am excited about the projects and the implications and outcomes of same. I'm also interested in being lightly mentored if anyone is interested. Trade? Barter? Energy exchange is good.

For starters I will be living in my van with my 2 dogs, and it should be interesting to say the least. I am planning to get a box van to build out at some point. AZ here I come! I feel very much at home there...