• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NV200 plus space/help converting in New York

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reducto

Reaction score
I'm putting my NV200 up for sale. I wanted to post it here before anywhere else to see if anyone was looking for a small van like this but had no place to do a conversion. I have some extra space, tools, and leftover parts and would love to help someone else get on the road now that I'm back in a house for a while.

2015 Nissan NV200 S base model with 113,000 miles. It's only been used one New York winter, before that it was traveling between jobs mostly in Florida and Nevada. More recently it has been a daily driver then occasional hauler. It had a couple of dents as shown in the picture and is missing a couple of interior panels. Has two plugged holes in the roof where solar panel wires were running. Runs perfectly. Comes with some extras:

Maxxfan mounted towards the rear
Roof rack (not currently installed, easy to bolt on)
Blue Sea battery isolator with cable running to the passenger area.
Extra Nissan oil filters
Set of snow tires with 5k miles
If you pay the asking price I'll throw in a 235 watt solar panel with mppt controller and a 12v fridge.

$7500 for everything. Located in Rock Hill, NY. About 2 hours from NYC.

Attachments

• van1.jpg
    van1.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 5
  • van2.jpg
    van2.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 4
  • van3.jpg
    van3.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 4
  • van4.jpg
    van4.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 13
  • van5.jpg
    van5.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 7
  • van6.jpg
    van6.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 6
  • van7.jpg
    van7.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 4
  • van8.jpg
    van8.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 4
I notice that you said that the van was used for a New York Winter. Was it used as a camper during the winter? If so, did you remove the insulation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
It was just a daily driver in New York but I did stay in pretty cold weather at times. I just removed the insulation recently because it got pretty banged up while I was using the van as a hauler. It was just 1/2" polyiso slapped in place, if I were to do it again I'd make it a little nicer.

I do have an offer on the van and it may be gone in a couple of days, so if you're interested better act quick.

Latest posts