NorCal Future Fulltimer 2001 Ford E150 project

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanInn

Reaction score
Hello Everyone I am new to the group and working towards full time VanDwelling/VanLife

I am based in Northern California in the Sacramento Valley and would love to meet other van dwellers and builders in the area if your around Sacramento

And hear about any events in Northern California I can go to

I make money off the internet and my laptop so electric power and WiFi signal is extremely important to survival

Here is my my 3rd van here 2001 Ford E150 Highroof Conversion I am building to live, travel and work out of.
Found it locally after a long long search and many wasted trips to look at beat up vans before find this one on Craigs List

$5k with receipts for new Ford crate motor installed by Ford dealer with 20k miles on it and a new transmission, tires, batteries, etc

Not a single door ding in the whole body and zero rust so it is a solid starting point for my project

Plans are for adding a bed, 12v Dometic Fridge, 12 television,4 camera security system,stereo, and 400watts Renogy Solar as well to run everything

Health issues and limited income because of it has prompted me to make this choice and I am happy with it reducing my monthly bills to almost nothing

Already less stress and really liking it

But lack of workplace or tools to aid in the conversion and installations has stalled progress even though my storage is full of amazon deliveries of tons of goodies to add to the van

The delays are frustrating but will I get through it

Progress is slow but for anyone wanting to follow or talk vans would love to hear from you

! 2001 Ford E150 Highroof Conversion Van - 2018-05-17_1500.jpg

Attachments

•   ! 2001 Ford E150 Highroof Conversion Van - 2018-05-17_1500.jpg
    ! 2001 Ford E150 Highroof Conversion Van - 2018-05-17_1500.jpg
    2 MB
Welcome VanInn to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Thanks to you Highdesertranger

Read rules and will follow them no problem

Thanks for welcome and I am grateful to anyone in here interested in my project

And if I can help anyone just ask

Latest posts