No BLM out east, but how about TVA?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"a great swim in that pond with the turtles snapping at your toes is in the activity schedule right?"

it's not my toes I am worried about. LOL

ah Cammalu trying to play Mother Nature.

highdesertranger

LOL HDR....too funny....yea I can see ya being worried about THAT! heehee

I feed the birds too. Even the hummingbirds.

I take it you have never had ants or mice get in your living space, but then again snakes and lizards are fun to watch as they try to catch them in your living room. Used to be one of our favorite pastimes when we lived in the country.

Yes we have had both ants and mice and drain flies. We take care of each problem as it comes.

Still can’t find the right RV for us. This shopping is misery.

What ever you get make sure it has all the holes mice proof and sealed. Ha!!! Just what you need something else to think about. I feel for you as it seems almost impossible to get your moneys worth if you can even find what you want. Best wishes.

ORANGE said:
I've only found these sites a few minutes ago.  I couldnt be more excited!
https://tva.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Em...gallery=true&disable_scroll=false&theme=light

https://www.tva.gov/Environment/Env...-Management/Rules-for-Use-of-TVA-Public-Lands

Thar she blows.  Stay 14 days, move a mile stay 14 days.   All with civilization nearby.  And all with a mighty fine climate most of the year.

NOW I can do it, free, low gas and I dont have to go way way out west. I can return home at any time within hours.

So DAYTRIPPING can get longer and longer and longer.  Ive got bed coming, pressure cooker, mini duo etc coming this week.  Car finally finally seems to be running allright.  

With TVA I can go from baby steps to CANNON BALL!!!

Whatcha think folks.  Doable?    

And just last night I thought to go to the Asheville NC van thingy but realized, Icould never really walk around to look at different vans and whatnot.  Just pointless to go.  Ill have to do all my learnin' by internet.

I have lived in Guntersville, AL - beautiful place - lots to do - and Albertville is on a few miles up the hill and has all you need when you need to shop and such - the hospital in Arab is a good place and again only a few miles away.

There sure is a lot of places TVA on Guntersville Lake. Thanks for sharing!