Nissan owners

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was asked, I have the 2016 NV200C the cargo edition, it was retired from O'Reilly auto parts running between Huntsville and Muscle Shoals Al. Made the trip once a day, it had perfect service records! In immaculate condition inside and out and I feel like I stole it for 6K with 130K miles.. Honestly the favorite vehicle I've ever owned! I have a 36 foot Winnebago Vectra with a 454 Vortec engine, excellent condition mechanical and interior is cherry if anybody's interested! I see no need for it anymore since I've acclimated to the Nissan van!

I am considering purchasing a Nissan NV200 and I would like to hear from owners and former owners of Nissan products that may share the engine and transmission.
If you have owned a NV200 let me know how you liked it.
If you had any Nissan with the cvt transmission let me know of issues you had both good or bad.
What maintanence is required on it and at what cost?
Most importantly, would you buy another?
I know very little about cvt transmission and I'm a little uncomfortable with it.
I also would like to hear from owners of the NV250.
I have never owned a Nissan myself and don't know much about them. The NV200 looks and drives great for me.

Thanks in advance,
and thanks to those people who's help made this post possible. You know who you are.

Papa B
I would strongly suggest looking for the 200C cargo model.. they are fantastic in every way! No to low maintenance, parts easy to find, engine swap for 1200 bucks if you ever need it! Nissan went above and beyond on these. I love love LOVE mine!

2015 Chevy City Express which is Chevy's version of the NV200. It has 160,000 miles and I will still take it anywhere. It's been one of my favorite vehicles I have owned in a long time.