Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shyian

Reaction score
I have been browsing for weeks now.  Of course I have watched Bob and other YouTube channels.  I have recently purchased a Dodge Caravan and am in the process of “collecting” what I need to travel around.  The camping gear I have already, I just need storage containers.  It’s my intention to travel in a no build plan.  I am working on the logistics of that now.  I am going to stowaway the seats and take a few trips locally as I decide what I really need and what I just want to have.  Since I am stowing the seats as I plan a simple layout I don’t have the advantage of the space if I just remove the seats.   So I am browsing and reading to collect as much data as I can.  

I am not sure on what else I should add.  I am sure I will as questions later.  

Shyian

Welcome to the CRVL forums Shylan. To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forum!
-crofter

Here is a link to No build build that might help fet you started.

Thank you! Lots of reading to do. !