Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellygirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Kelly. My partner Lisa and I will become full timers very soon. We have sold or donated almost everything we own, purchased a class c motor home and the house will go up for sale next week! We hope someday to meet many of you! We hope to be in Quartzsite by the end of the year!
Peace and blessings everyone! :heart:

Welcome to the CRVL forums, Kelly! Hope to meet you and Lisa in Quartzsite!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello kelly. We are in the same process of selling and getting rid of stuff. I'm in michigan right now but hopefuly in one to 2 years well be joining the tribe. Nora

Welcome aboard Kelly and Lisa !
Launch day ....T minus ??? days and counting!

Welcome to the forum Kelly and Lisa, a class C should give you plenty of room

Welcome!
Sounds like you two have been working a plan successfully. Are you going to be boondocking, at campgrounds, traveling wide?

Keep us posted.

Hello everyone! Thank you for the nice welcome. We hope to sell the house within the next month or so and be out of here by September. We plan on doing lots of boondocking with a small mixture of National Parks and a few campgrounds on occasion. Our plans are to get to Quartzsite by the end of the year and attend the RTR in January!

kellygirl57 said:
Hello everyone, my name is Kelly. My partner Lisa and I will become full timers very soon. We have sold or donated almost everything we own, purchased a class c motor home and the house will go up for sale next week! We hope someday to meet many of you! We hope to be in Quartzsite by the end of the year!
Peace and blessings everyone! :heart:

Good Luck Kelly & Lisa!
Sounds wonderful. 

Defiance