Newbie Snowbirds.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikenMJ

Reaction score
20170521_102912.jpgHi thought wed introduce ourselves. Mike and MJ here. We are so green at the snowbird thing but not to camping. It will be our first winter away from Pa. And look forward to warm weather and meeting you other Snowbirds. And hope to see you all in AZ. Any advice would be appreciated like i said we are GREEN. Thanks.
 MikenMJ

Attachments

• 20170521_102912.jpg
    20170521_102912.jpg
    872.8 KB · Views: 9
Welcome to the CRVL forums Mike and MJ! Your camping experience will be a big help as you become experienced snowbirds. It's just an extended camping trip and Arizona is a lot better than Pennsylvania for the winter! :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Rvwandering,
Thank you for the welcome.
Hope to learn as much as possible.
See you at the RTR.
MikenMJ

Welcome to the forums, Mike and MJ - I am amazed that it will be your first winter away from the snow. The Southwest will welcome you with a big warm hug.

Travelaround,
I'm retired he's younger and semi retired contractor. We are looking forward to exploring the Southwest for the winter months. Last year we took a month to travel through the Northwestern states. I fell in love with the west. He,was born in Colorado grew up in Utah and Arizona. (Army brat) So we may eventually do this full time. Thank you for your kind welcome.
Hope to see you on the road
MikenMJ

Welcome! Lucky you guys :) Enjoy your roaming the southwest states!! Just go out and enjoy life in your rig and relax and have fun.

RoamerRV428
Thank you. We are both so excited to explore this beautiful country. And make lasting friendships with you rvers.
MikenMJ

oh yea the 'camping' group no matter what we live in while on the road is a great bunch of people! You will make wonderful memories and new adventures daily!

To. One Smith to another Smith thank you we are excited for the RTR. 
Hope to see you there.
MikenMJ