New to me van purchase tomorrow

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lmpaden

Reaction score
I'm super stoked to purchase my vanlife van tomorrow and also start my build. 
My neighbor recently purchased a Scamp so we are both going to be working on our rigs preparing for our northern MN departure the end of November heading to AZ and eventually RTR.
Will keep you posted.
MNMOM5

Congrats on your new van. Northern MN sounds like a good place to leave behind in November...keep us posted on your progress.

Congratulations! I picked up my new-to-me van this week. Having fun learning the nooks and crannies so far.

Not familiar with how tos of message board so not sure if this is correct way to give updates. 
Purchased 2017 Promaster 1500 118 with 49k miles.  Pending delivery Mo day as dealer has to remove decals and clean it up. But here is photo for now.  I'm busy drawing plans for layout..

This thread that you started in the Captain's Log is yours to post updates on your van build, plans for the future, trips that you take, and anything else that you want to add. If you have a question about something and don't get answers here sometimes it helps to ask under another forum heading that pertains to the question.

To add photos: https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=13285