New to full time

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geordis journeys

Reaction score
I started my full time journey in Sept, 2017.  From MN, now spending the holidays with daughters family in FL.  Hope to make the RTR in 2019.  I am solo with three dogs, one is Geordi, an Aussie, born deaf and blind.  He has his own facebook page showing our Journeys.  Currently in a 16 ft Scamp pulled with an F150 Super Crew.  I have decided to downsize, and think a van will fit me better.  That will happen when I head back to MN this spring and can do all mods at my sons house.  Excited to start getting out and meeting more people enjoying this life style!

Attachments

• 20170513_115059.jpg
    20170513_115059.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 4
Welcome grordis to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome! We just began our full time journey in Oct. 2017! Good luck to you & your pupperdoodles! We have 2 & they make GREAT road companions!
Happy holidays & safe travels,
Kathi