New Member - World traveler

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travelbuzz

Reaction score
World traveler and currently traveling North America, investor, businessman, with association of the HVAC-R industry.

I had been living along with traveling abroad since March 14, 1991 until April 27th, 2015 with three of those years returning to the United States and assisting family members. The travel was over land, river, sea, and very seldom did I use aircraft in which I have over 11,000 photos to verify this. I have traveled around the world to 75 countries, six continents, and visited over 350 cities. 

I have been visiting the North American region by jeep since May 28th 2017 over land to: Alaska, Canada, Upper mid-west, Northwest USA to Phoenix, Arizona. Then to Baja, South California Mexico to New Orleans, Louisiana, on to Wisconsin where I began. I returned to Mesa, Arizona September 8th 2018 and I will be leaving January 8th, 2019 for continue travel in the North American region.

Hi travelbuzz. Welcome to the forum. I’m really interested in your Baja trip if you care to share

Welcome TBuzz to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

I lived 5 miles south of Todos Santos, Baja Sur California Mexico for four months in El Pescadero. You can google this and all of the information should come up that you will need. Type in: El Pescadero Baja.