New life for me

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkiePaige

Reaction score
Hi Y'all I am just starting my new life. HOPE to be at least 3/4 time vandweller within the next year. Ready for lots of new friends, new learning and new experiences!!

Welcome to the CRVL forums OkiePaige! Feel free to ask questions about anything. Good luck with your new life!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi OkiePaige and welcome. Hope to hear about some of your adventures soon!

OkiePaige said:
Hi Y'all I am just starting my new life. HOPE to be at least 3/4 time vandweller within the next year. Ready for lots of new friends, new learning and new experiences!!

Hi OkiePaige - PM me if you are in Oklahoma.  I am an official resident of Arizona, but I spend a lot of time in Oklahoma because most of my family is there.

If you did well in the old life you will probably do better in this next one !
wheels

Will any of y'all near Okla. be going to rtr in Jan.? It will probably be my first "big solo" and wouldn't mind meeting up on the road. I am planning the southern route thru El Paso.