New just saying hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome!

I too am new but let's play show and tell.

What vehicle are you rolling and provide some photos of it.

Dave

Welcome to the CRVL forums Jeepolllllo ! Tell us a little more about yourself. :) Are you on the road? Thinking about it? Have any questions?

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome!

Share a little about yourself. Where are you from, do you currently live the lifestyle or are you wishing to, what brings you here etc. Don't be shy. :)

rvwandering said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums Jeepolllllo !  Tell us a little more about yourself. :) Are you on the road? Thinking about it? Have any questions?

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.!

Thanks again. I do currently live in sticks and bricks. I have wanted a tiny house for many, many years.  But here lately I have thought more and more about wandering rather than just being in one spot. Came across a few videos on van life and then started watching more ofnthem. And thought this is more of what I think when I think of wandering. I do alot of camping and hammocking now. So I am making plans to attend the RTR in January to learn more. See where it takes me. ollllllllo