New Here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenosis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I go by Ken. I'm 30 and live in northern Arizona. I'm about as new as newbies come, so at this time I don't even own a van yet. I do own a Pontiac Vibe, which is pretty roomie for an auto. I'm also considering minor conversions and taking it to the next RTR. In the meantime I have aspirations of getting a Chevy/GMC van at some point here hopefully in the near future and making my nomad dream a reality.

I've been following Bob's videos on youtube for sometime now and finally decided to make an account and join the forum, after a few weeks lucking about. It's wonderful to meet so many like-minded people. Thanks to Bob for setting this up - happy to be here.

Welcome to the CRVL Forum !   :) 

Couldn't have picked a better starting point !

I have a couple sites below that "could" get you started quick enough.  You  are
welcome to browse them for any ideas that may be  useful to you.  The first one would
get you rigged up fast for week ends and a few extended trips when you get a Van. 

The second will help just before you get ready to hit the road and once you are underway.
It can be your planning and plan revision "go to".  Kind of a "Swiss army knife" site of helpful info.

All the best !

Ken! Welcome to the CRVL forums! I also have a vibe. it's a great little car and I did live out of it one winter. Now it's my summer car, when I'm in MA.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hey guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome and info. Still looking into options and thought this might be pretty cool if I could do it on the cheap.  

461150=14186-Trailer_View_2.jpg

if you want to do something teardrop ish, look into Runaway campers, same idea, better execution, less money
they even have Bob's seal of approval