new b here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfer

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm on my way! Tomorrow I leave the frigid cold to come learn what I couldn't figure out 35 yrs ago and meet like minded people. Wish me a safe trip!

Welcome and I'm jealous! lol Enjoy the RTR and best of luck in your knowledge gathering. Have a safe trip! :)

Good luck and travel safe. I'm new too and excited to be going. Wished we could be there at the beginning but cant leave until after the 7th.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

The weather in Qzt is supposed to be perfect! Sunshine and 70s in the day and 40s at night!

Hope you can live with that! :p
Bob

akrvbob said:
The weather in Qzt is supposed to be perfect! Sunshine and 70s in the day and 40s at night!

Bob

akrvbob said:

Bob

That's gonna be tough; like a 40-50 degree difference! Looking forward to be in spoiled. OH THIS ×$_^# auto correct!
Looking forward to meeting you