Need Windows and a Door

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Universal Cube.

I'd like high quality windows on each side towards the rear and one on each side of a centered rear door, and the door w/ screen like RVs have.

Where does one get such items- or try an RV forum?

I'm thinking a booth in back (remove roll up) with the under seat as exterior access storage, and perhaps the floor rising up 4-6" for more storage.
Yes, table will be right in the way, but side door is too high and takes wall space.

Thanks in advance

I found mine on craig'slist. I believe HDR has a list of RV junkyards somewhere on the forum. Several cargo trailer companies install them on their trailers and some members have done their own so they will have some sources, maybe one will reply.

If possible, consider placing your door to one side of the back rather than in the center. This allows for a wider inside and outside wall for storage, specially on the bumper.

Back Door.jpg

Attachments

• Back Door.jpg
    Back Door.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 10
Ok, thanks all- I don't see a 'Like' button to hit

Elkhart is where RVs are made IIRC - That makes sense.
I saw some on CL. People retire and buy a NEW RV, then stop using it after 2x weeks.
So there's ti=ons being scrapped?

Matlock that looks nice. My idea was a booth in back-the most window space.
I really enjoyed sitting in a windowed vehicle and being able to look out all around into the woods.
It was stunning, really. So I want windows and a layout that allow that.

Back Plan.png

Attachments

• Back Plan.png
    Back Plan.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 4