Naysayers

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
flying kurbmaster

That's exactly what I was going to post with a few other points but I don't have time now. Not sure I want to deal with the negativity/naysayers if I do post.

Personally, I think people should be less sensitive.  Grow a thicker skin.  

I've found the best way to do something is to find an example someone else has done successfully and copy it.  If you're going to attempt something that has never been done, you should have vast amounts of experience doing something similar.

I think I'll build a step ladder to the moon.  No, I don't have any experience building step ladders to the moon, BUT NEITHER DO YOU, SO DON'T INSULT ME AND TELL ME I DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS TO DO IT. 

One of the biggest benefits I've reaped from this forum is finding out why many, perhaps most, of my ideas are flawed. I'm here to learn, not teach. If I can help I will, but not if I have to walk on egg shells to not hurt overly sensitive feelings.

This thread is now closed. [Edited 5 hours after post to add: After discussion by the mods, this thread will remain closed.]

Status
Not open for further replies.