My rig!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solidus4772

Reaction score
Well, here she is. 1995 Rexhall Aerbus, 454 Chevy with 40,000 miles. As much space as I could ever want, and for less than five grand, I think it's a great deal. A few electrical gremlins here and there, but we can't have it all can we? I've done a lot of LED upgrades, including the red line triple turn signal bar for the back.
a485ff2be1aee31f975170005ae453a8.jpg
=DIMG_0904.JPG
00e17990da2ad0524010b79a7fa21607.jpg
c85c23af319364a0e64fb6ba99385055.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    1.3 MB
Pics of the inside if ya can. Looks nice!

Wowsa! That thing is big! Nice find. Do you plan to tow a small car or bike for getting around in once camped?

That's really nice! Good score. What's the overall length?

masterplumber said:
Wowsa! That thing is big! Nice find. Do you plan to tow a small car or bike for getting around in once camped?

I'd like to get a scooter or something eventually. I don't have the money to set up everything I need for towing a vehicle. I'm trying to sell my jeep as it is, but people keep trying to offer me like $500 bucks. =/

Bud Smiley said:
That's really nice! Good score. What's the overall length?

I believe it's 30 feet or so. It's the wide body model, so I've got loads of space. One man's project became another man's mobile castle. =D

Wow, great deal. congrats! I love how the couch and kitchen are laid out. Never loved the couches down the side of rigs, but this looks much more user friendly.

Every Road Leads Home said:
Wow, great deal. congrats! I love how the couch and kitchen are laid out. Never loved the couches down the side of rigs, but this looks much more user friendly.

This originally had two really ugly tiny couches which both could lay flat. Not my idea of a decent night's rest. This couch came from a newer model 5th wheel trailer, and has a full mattress. It *just* fits.
b5aee3285a9b8177115c5a38fa559e6a.jpg

AbuelaLoca said:
I love it! Delightfully "vintage"!! Enjoy!

It's built just like a 90's mobile home, with the color scheme and use of wood everywhere. Haha

I really like that, looks clean. I'm thinking of doing a galaxy theme throughout. Like matte black, with small specks of glow paint so it looks like you're surrounded by space. I'm thinking it'll make the inside like an optical illusion, making the space seem larger than it is.

Really nice score! Congratulations! Now, you can play with it until it suits you and makes you all comfy  :D