My 2010 Ford Transit Connect conversion. Part II

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigT

Reaction score
When PhotoBucket decided to screw its long time members by closing their accounts and insisting on a $400 annual membership fee to reopen them, I lost several years of photos, as well as all of the photos from my original build-thread.  Buttheads.  

Oh sure, I still have the pictures, but some of the sites my photos were on were like this one, where after a few minutes you can no longer edit your posts.
That means that even if I had new photo software, I couldn't edit my original thread to replace the pictures. 

The build details, without the benefit of photos, are in here..  
https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=11646

Seeing as there were over 47,000 views to the first thread, I thought I'd try to replace some of the images here for those looking for ideas. 

Let's see if this works....   

Feel free to post your replies between my photos.  This is going to take forever-and-a-day to complete.  :s

I just picked up the new wheels on Friday.  :cool:

Edit...  CRVL is now telling me all the photos are too large, so those may be the only ones I post for a while.  My new iOS doesn't have an option for resizing pictures.  I'm going to have to looking into a separate photo editing app.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_5d5.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_5d5.jpeg
    1.3 MB
  • fullsizeoutput_5d6.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_5d6.jpeg
    1.3 MB

Latest posts