Missing Woman

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynne

Reaction score
20431771_1624607070954560_4990035683170634581_n.jpg

One of my close friend's daughter has been missing for a week. Last seen on 7/27/2017. I hope it is ok to post here. I figure this is a community full of helpful people all over the country. It may be a long shot but what if...  We are all worried sick about this girl. I've known her since before she was born! If you see her, please call her family or PM me here.

This is from my friend's facebook post:

Our baby Eden is missing and we need your help locating her.  She was last seen in Pontiac Michigan in a silver SUV with an unidentified white male. She is from the Ann Arbor and Chelsea Michigan areas but could be anywhere. She just turned 23 last month, is 5'8" and 120-130 lbs. with shoulder length wavy brown hair (but sometimes straightens it). Anyone with info please message or call me (her mom) or Preston H Whoo at 734-478-1158, 734-478-1159 or 734-475-7433 And please remember people: "There but for the grace of God go I." — with Eden .

Thank you for looking

Attachments

• 20431771_1624607070954560_4990035683170634581_n.jpg
    20431771_1624607070954560_4990035683170634581_n.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 19
slynne said:
One of my close friend's daughter has been missing for a week. Last seen on 7/27/2017.
<-------->
Our baby Eden is missing and we need your help locating her.  She was last seen in Pontiac Michigan in a silver SUV with an unidentified white male. She is from the Ann Arbor and Chelsea Michigan areas but could be anywhere. She just turned 23 last month, is 5'8" and 120-130 lbs. with shoulder length wavy brown hair (but sometimes straightens it). Anyone with info please message or call me (her mom) or Preston H Whoo at 734-478-1158, 734-478-1159 or 734-475-7433 And please remember people: "There but for the grace of God go I." — with Eden .

Thank you for looking
I will try to keep her face in mind during my travels. Small chance, but one never knows.
Was she fighting or arguing with her mom?
Does she have an active cell phone? If so, maybe the Detectives can trace the last call from it?
I hope she is found OK, and this just turns out as an adventure of sorts.

She was not fighting with her mom. She doesn't have her phone which is one of the more disturbing elements of this. I am really hoping that she is just off on an adventure. She was in a severe car crash a few years ago and had a bad closed head injury which has caused her issues with judgement. I am hoping like hell that she is off being thoughtless. God knows I did that to my mother when I was her age albeit never for a week.

Thank you so much for keeping an eye out!

has anyone contacted the authorities? have the authorities check security cams in the area for the suv?

Yes, the police are involved but I do not know if they have checked security cameras. I hope so!

i would do more then hope,whip needs to be cracked

GOOD NEWS!!!

She has been found and is unharmed. It seems it was a situation where she went off on an adventure without her cell phone and didnt tell her mother.

A police officer found her and made her call her mother. All is well..

It's almost a surprise to hear good news these days. Glad it turned out as it did.

slynne said:
GOOD NEWS!!!

She has been found and is unharmed.
<---->
All is well..

Very good news! The World just got a little bit better. :)

"Baby Eden" is a 23 year-old adult who decided to take off on an "adventure" without telling her mother and without taking her electronic leash (cell phone).
Inconsiderate, perhaps, but not illegal, and certainly not uncommon.

If only such adults did this more (but with consideration and kindness to the parent), and of course including the whole shebang of paying all their own bills from then on.