Made it to Ehrenburg

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DerekC

Reaction score
Heya folks, I made it! 2100 miles, I cant believe it. I got in late today on Saturday. If some of you are gathering, please let me know how to meet up with you.
Thanks so much! I look forward to meeting you.
Derek

Way To Go DerekC!!!!
Hoping to get into Arizona by the first part of Jan, but not before, I don't think anyway.
Glad your trip was a good one.

DerekC said:
Heya folks, I made it! 2100 miles, I cant believe it. I got in late today on Saturday. If some of you are gathering, please let me know how to meet up with you.
Thanks so much! I look forward to meeting you.
Derek

Welcome to the other side of the rainbow. Wander around and visit.... we are parked everywhere. Diane can clue you into who's who. You will find us to be a diverse and interesting group.

I found him and we got him safely tucked in beside a wash but there really are no wind breaks out here. the winds have been brutal today but truth to tell, they have been much worse. At least the sand and dirt isn't as bad as I've seen it before. Derek has not experienced the desert before.

Kathleen is also doing well. I need to go give her some of my paperback books,she does a lot of reading. I wonder if she will enjoy my trashy romance books?

Good deal Diane!
Were gonna have to come up with some sort of award or at least a title for all the new members you have taken under your dragonfly wing. I'll send along another reputation point right now..........

And on another subject.
How are you doing in the recovery department??

rvpopeye said:
Good deal Diane!
Were gonna have to come up with some sort of award or at least a title for all the new members you have taken under your dragonfly wing.

And on another subject.
How are you doing in the recovery department??

How about Wise and Wonderful!

Yes 'oh great dragonfly the wise and wonderful finder of those lost in the wilderness' will do. Actually, I just find them, others here take care and help out. We have had some nice campfires and the occasional carry in or pancake breakfast.

Eye surgery is working out. This Tuesday I will get scheduled for the next surgery, probably the first week of Dec. Lori and Wayne will watch the dogs.

Thanks all for the replies! Diane took good care of guiding me in and introducing me to the tribe. All Great people I have met on my first day. I look forward to meeting more of you.
Muuaahhhh

Thanks all for the replies! Diane took good care of guiding me in and introducing me to the tribe. All Great people I have met on my first day. I look forward to meeting more of you.
Muuaahhhh

I'm planning on Ehrenburg tomorrow, assuming my chassis battery holds a charge. (It was planned for today, but my motorhome wouldn't start.)

I will be rolling in next week. Are you near the pilot truck stop exit?

o3dave said:
I will be rolling in next week. Are you near the pilot truck stop exit?

Yes, thats where you want to exit. Find the dead end sign on the circle drive and follow straight back to the stick w the orange flag and go left there. We are just a bit down on the left