Luci solar lights BOGO

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Didn't know there were so many models to choose from. Thanks for sharing :)

I ordered two before the sale was over.

Do you guys deflate them when you charge them? (per the directions)

Jeff

I don't deflate them. I will say the shape of the lights have suffered. They don't sit flat, anymore. The integrity of the lights remains unchanged. I get several hours of light, every night. No idea if they're fully charged. They sit in the window of my van day n and day out

Received the two Luci lights I ordered.

Let them charge up Saturday.

One has a seam that leaks.

Sent them a message and they recommended a glue called Bondic.

Glue cost $20.00, light cost $20.00.....

I will try a cheaper fix.

Jeff

I have two of the original Luci lights. Mine stay deflated when charging and using. Bottoms seem to be rounded and like Cyndi's, won't sit flat.

That bites, Jeff. I can't believe they're not replacing them! I'm going to write and tell them how disappointed I am, since you bought them on my reference.

Online reviews sometimes get great results. I know you didn't buy them on Amazon but you can review them there

It would be a shame to just throw it out, but my confidence level with the company is fairly low at this point.

Attached is a photo of the hole....

Jeff

Attachments

• DSCF3501.JPG
    DSCF3501.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 11
Truly ridiculous, Jeff. I'm telling you, for real, write an Amazon review. I recently purchased a fan on Amazon and was unhappy, with the packaging. NOT the product. The fan cost $16. The company has offered me a $50 gift card to remove my review. That was the first offer.. The next was a gift card and a replacement fan. I got another email from them today but haven't looked.